- Clear debris in beds & uncover heeled-in roses and tender plants
- Trim winter dieback and yellowing tips of evergreens
- Transplant out overcrowded perennials & mulch beds
- Spray suseptible trees such as Crabs & Hawthorns for fungal disease
- Fertilize trees and shrubs
Check out these new container plants our horticulturist hopes to use this season:
- Begonia 'Sparks Will Fly' with tangerine orange flowers maturing later in the season to more yellow & contrasting rich dark foliage & rounded mound habit.
- Begonia Million Kisses series is bred to be the most vigorous trailing Begonia on the market and includes Devotion (dark pink), Romance (light salmon), and Elegance (soft pinks),